Friday, May 6, 2011

Organizing

Can I just tell you that I have fallen in love with the Container Store these last few weeks?  A friend of mine got me started (so Bruce can blame Beth!) telling me about some items they had and a spring sale!!  In the last two weeks, I've been there twice purchasing containers to organize our stuff.  It has been loads of fun, reorganizing bedroom drawers, bathroom drawers, closets, and the pantry.
Here's a sample:
We've also been working on reorganizing the boys' (Conor and Garrett) bedroom, and choosing paint colors and window treatments for our kitchen and great room.  I guess we're finally settling in the new house and making it a home.
I will need to be careful, though...and see if I can:

1 comment:

  1. cute...(the last photo.) You're such a nerd, but i am totally the same way. I enjoy organizing waaaay too much! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete