Monday, July 30, 2007

Taking Care of Each Other

I have to share a fun story about our oldest son Conor - who's 4 and Garrett who's 2. I had a bunch of things to do with Toby before I laid him down for a nap, so the boys were in their room (they have bunkbeds) and Conor was reading books on Garrett's bed. So, I finished with Toby and then went in to put the boys down for their nap. Well, Conor looked at me and said, "Mom, I got Garrett ready for bed, I read him a story." Sure enough, the music was on, the fan was on, the blinds were pulled down, and Garrett was tucked under his covers and was ready for his nap!!! It was so cute - and I CAN'T believe that Garrett actually let Conor act like the "dad" and put him to bed. I just had to share, my babies are all growing up so fast. Toby is 7 months now!! Have a great evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment