Monday, July 2, 2007

Trip to Michigan

I could feel everyone's prayers for me on Sunday. I believe God was able to use my song and testimony to touch people's hearts!
I will write more about our trip later! Thanks for praying!

It's Friday and we're home again!! We had a wonderful week visiting with my aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents, and great-grandparents, and friends. We took photos of everyone holding Toby, and had a nice set-up with all of Toby's equipment. The weather was perfect - not too humid until the last few days. Conor and Garrett had a lot of fun eating s'mores, sitting around campfires, feeding fish in Grandma and Grandpa's mini pond, watching frogs, catching fireflies, enjoying Grandpa's fireworks, and picking raspberries until we couldn't eat anymore!! I was even able to make freezer jam and brought A LOT of berries back with us. We are tired, but it was such a wonderful trip. It was a blessing to share with my parent's church and visit with friends from there. Thank you for praying - Toby did great - Did you see Toby's web-site has over 20,000 hits!! I know that means that Toby has been thought of and/or prayed for at least that many times!! Amazing!! I will post some new photos soon from our trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment